WIRELESS DIGITAL DOORBELL
FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• WIRELESS DESIGN
• AC OPERATED
• EASY TO INSTALL
• STRONG ANTI-INTERFERENCE SYSTEM
• LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
• WEATHERPROOF TOUCH SENSOR TRANSMITTER WITH LED INDICATOR
• WITH SHELTER CASING
• SUPERHETERODYNE LEARNING CODE IS APPLIED, WHICH SETS UP THE SPECIFIC MELODY SELECTED BY EACH INDIVIDUAL TRANSMITTER THAT HAS SYNCHRONIZED WITH THE SAME RECEIVER.
• COMPLIES TO IMDA APPROVED
4 In Stock
POLYPHONY SOUND : 36
DISTANCE COVERAGE : UP TO 50 METERS
BATTERY : 1 X 12V (INCLUDED)
PACKING DIMENSION: L23cm x W5cm x H23.8cm
• The receiver can be inserted into any indoor AC socket (230V~).
• Transmitter uses 12V battery (battery included).
• Fix the transmitter on the wall near the door with screws or adhesive tapes with the optional shelter casing.
• Avoid placing transmitter near areas with high temperature, high humidity, metal or electromagnetic surfaces.
• Code Recording Operation
- If the transmitter and receiver are found not to be synchronized, you can first select your desired melody by pressing the melody selection touch button and then select your desired volume by pressing the volume selection touch button on the receiver. Once done, press and hold the melody selection touch button on the receiver for 3 seconds followed by pressing the transmitter’s touch sensor push button. This will allow the transmitter and the receiver to be synchronized using the same code and operate together as a unit.