POLYPHONY SOUND : 52
DISTANCE COVERAGE : UP TO 50 METERS
BATTERY : 1 X 12V (INCLUDED)
MODEL NO.: DA-40
PACKING DIMENSION: L17cm x W6cm x H22cm
• Before mounting the transmitter, temporarily position them to be where you want them to be mounted. Gently tap the touch button to verify chime and transmitter are working properly. If Chime does not sound, see troubleshooting on "CODE LEARNING"
• Mount Transmitter
- Use either screws or adhesive tape to mount with transmitter mounting plate.
- To mount with screws, remove mounting plate from transmitter.
- Attach plate to door jamb or wall and start mounting. After that,install the transmitter back into place.
- When attaching plate using adhesive tape, make sure the surface of the door jamb or wall is clean and smooth.
• Code Learning
- This unit comes with a code learning function, which allows you to expand your unit with more transmitters or door chimes. Follow the instructions below for code learning application.
- First, select your favorite melody by pressing the Previous/Next melody button.
- Press and hold the volume control button on door chime until a sound is heard (within 5 seconds), then press the push button.
- If the selected melody is heard, then code learning application is successful. If not, repeat the above steps to learn the code again.