RECHARGEABLE LED MOSQUITO KILLER
• WIRELESS RECHARGEABLE INSECT KILLER
• USB POWERED
• UTILIZES SPECIFIED UV LED LIGHT(UV+BLUE) TO ATTRACT THE LIGHT SENSITIVE INSECTS SUCH AS FLIES, MOTHS, MOSQUITOES, MIDGES, WASPS, ETC
• TO THE HIGH TENSION GRIDS, INSECTS ARE KILL THEM INSTANTLY BY ELECTROCUTION WITHOUT THE AID OF SPRAYS OR CHEMICALS
Out of stock
MODEL NO.: I-ZAP-1123-USB
POWER CONSUMPTION : 5V ⎓ 500mA / 2.5W
RECHARGEABLE BATTERY TYPE : 2 x 1.2V AA SIZE, 1200mAH Ni-MH RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES
LED TYPE : SUPER BRIGHT & LONG LIFE UV LED
LED LIFE TIME : ABOUT 120,000 HOURS IN NORMAL USE
GRID VOLTAGE : 1000VDC 4.5mA PEAK
WARRANTY PERIOD : 1 YEAR (EXCLUDING RECHARGEABLE BATTERY)
PACKING DIMENSION: L11.5cm x W11.5cm x H17.1cm
1) Connect the device with suitable USB / 5VDC power source for preparation to start normal operation and its batteries recharging :
(1a) Install the provided Rechargeable Batteries first before device operation.
The Rechargeable Batteries must be positioned at the correct polarity as indicated by the battery pictures shown inside the Battery Compartment which is located at the inside lower part of device, facing the Bottom Receptive Tray.
(1b) Make sure device is disconnected from USB power, then unlock and put aside the device Bottom Receptive Tray. Use a screwdriver to unscrew the two screws from the Battery Compartment Cover. After installation of batteries, replace back the Battery Compartment Cover and tighten it back carefully with screws, and lock the Bottom Receptive Tray back to the device.
(1c) Do not start to operate with the USB / 5VDC power source without installation
of the Rechargeable Batteries to avoid the risk of device damage.
(2) Batteries to be recharged at first time and at the later :
Press the press-type Top Button for switching OFF the UV LED light (uv+blue) as to start proper batteries recharging. And meantime, the Indication Light nearby the Top Button shows RED to ensure the batteries recharging is ON. Normal rechargeable time 6-8 hours will be for 6-8 hours of device operation.
(2a) Do not switch ON the UV LED light (uv+blue) during the recharging procedure, as it will be an hinder to get batteries fully recharged.
(2b) The Indication Light nearby the Top Button shows GREEN, means the batteries are fully recharged.
(3) At normal device operation, press the press-type Top Button to let UV LED light
(uv+blue) turn ON or OFF.
(3a) The Indication Light nearby the Top Button is at OFF, means device operation is with the Rechargeable Batteries.
(3b) The Indication Light nearby the Top Button shows RED and the UV LED light (uv+blue) is ON, means device operation is with the USB / 5VDC power source.
(3c) The Indication Light nearby the Top Button also shows RED and the UV LED light (uv+blue) is OFF, means the batteries are recharging.
(4) If the UV LED light (uv+blue) turns dim, batteries recharging is needed. (see (2)).
(5) To renew batteries, do not mix use with the old and the other kind or models of batteries to avoid damage of the device.
EASY INSECT DISPOSAL :
To clean the bottom receptive tray and the grid wires, first unplug the device from the power source 5VDC outlet or from the wall socket/ adaptor that is 5VDC outlet (Figure A). Should any insects stick between the grid wires, do not attempt to remove with a screw-driver or metal object. Gently clean them free with a brush (Figure B). Also take out the tray and empty it ... clean it ... snap it back on (Figure C,D&E). It is recommended to clean the bottom receptive tray and the grid wires every few days for better performance and to avoid the risk of fire.
Unplug the device to clean