LED FLEXIBLE LIGHT STRIP
FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• IDEAL FOR KITCHEN LIGHTING & UNDERNEATH CABINETS
20 In Stock
LEDs : 12 X 4
LUMENS : 70 X 4
BEAM ANGLE : 120°
LIGHT COLOUR : DAYLIGHT WHITE
INPUT VOLTAGE : AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz
OUTPUT VOLTAGE : DC 12V, 0.5A
POWER CONSUMPTION: 1W X 4
LED LIFE TIME : UP TO 30,000 HOURS
LENGTH : 30CM X 4
MODEL NO.: LS-1814
PACKING DIMENSION: L12cm x W6cm x H40.5cm
• Remove the LED light strips and its components from the packaging.
• First, check whether each LED light strip is functioning properly by plugging its connector to the AC/DC adaptor connector. Then plug in the AC/DC adaptor to a suitable AC socket outlet (AC 220-240V) and ensure that the LED light strip lights up by switching on the push on/off switch. Next, remove the AC/DC adaptor from the AC socket outlet and unplug its connector from the LED light strip connector.
• If extensions to the LED light strip is required, you may connect one end of the light strip to one end of the next light strip with a 4-pin connector or using a connector cable / “L” corner connector with 4-pin connectors to connect one end of the light strip to one end of the next light strip.
• Peel off the adhesive foil from the backside of the LED light strip. Stick and press the light strip carefully onto your desired location for 1 minute before letting go.
• Plug in the LED light strip connector to the AC/DC adaptor connector. Then plug in the AC/DC adaptor to a suitable AC socket outlet and ensure that the LED light strip lights up by switching on the push on/off switch.