FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• Equipped with intuitive controls to switch between chime and paging applications, the MCH-556 is a premium choice for broadcasting in schools and museums, as well as at general events and parties.
Out of stock
BATTERY SOURCE : 2 x C SIZE
MICROPHONE TYPE: CONDENSER
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 100Hz ~ 10KHz
CARTRIDGE IMPEDANCE : 680Ω ± 30% (AT 1000Hz)
CARTRIDGE SENSITIVITY : -68dB±3dBV
MICROPHONE SENSITIVITY: -46dBV
CHIME O/P LEVEL: -30dBV
NOISE LEVEL: -60dB AT RATED OUTPUT
MODEL NO.: MCH-556
PACKING DIMENSION: L35cm x W14.4cm x H13.4cm
1. MCH-556 operates with 3V voltage, therefore, 2 C size batteries are required.
2. Connect the Ø6.3 cable to an amplified speaker and fit the batteries.
3. Press the POWER SWITCH, an operating light will go on.
4. Turn on the microphone, wait till the operating light goes on & the chime to end before operating.
5. The MIKE VOLUME CONTROL BUTTON controls the volume of the microphone. The CHIME VOLUME CONTROL BUTTON controls the volume of the chime.
6. When operation is complete, turn off the microphone. The operating light will go out after the chime has finished.
7. Open the door at the bottom of the microphone to remove the batteries. Wait for 30 seconds before fitting new batteries.