25W MEGAPHONE LOUD HAILER
FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• POWERFUL AND LIGHT WEIGHT
• EASY TO ASSEMBLY AND INSTALL
• EASY TO CARRY
• WITH HORN/ SIREN/ WHISTLE FUNCTION
15 In Stock
POWER OUTPUT : 25W±10%(RATED)
AMPLIFIER CIRCUIT: CLASS D
BATTERY SOURCE : C 10PCS
POWER DURATION : APPROX. 8 HOURS
EFFECTIVE DISTANCE : APPROX. 500M
MODEL NO.: AHM-667S
PACKING DIMENSION: L26cm x W25cm x H39cm
For environmental protection consideration, this product is ideally to be operated by rechargeable batteries in order to achieve the best functional performance. If the rechargeable batteries are not available, you could use dry batteries instead. However, the functional performance will not be as good as using the rechargeable batteries. Please see the specifications in the following comparison table.
• Install batteries
- Open the top lid set, turn both the battery holder clips outward and take out the battery holder.
- Load 10 size C rechargeable batteries or dry batteries into the battery holder, and place the battery holder into the megaphone follow the direction arrow. (Please note that the battery holder can not be put into megaphone if you place it in the wrong direction. If you force the battery holder into the megaphone in the wrong direction, it may damage the megaphone.)
- Make sure that the battery holder has been loaded appropriately, press the battery holder down and turn both the battery holder clips inward to fix the battery holder.
- Close the top lid in the clockwise direction
• Microphone Function:
- Switch the signal switch to "M" Position
- Press the press-to-talk button; adjust the volume with the volume controller. The closer to the sound source the microphone, the louder sound level is.
- If unpleasant feedback happened while using the megaphone, turn the volume down until the feedback stopped.
- Switch the signal switch to "F" position to have fog horn signal, "W" position to have whistle signal, or "S" position to have siren signal, then press the press-to- talk button.