6 INCH AIR CIRCULATOR FAN
FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• AIR FLOW COVERS UP TO 20 FEET
• AUTO OSCILLATION
• MANUAL TILTING MECHANISM
• 7 CONTROL MODES
• 65° AUTOMATIC LEFT-RIGHT
• 1.6 METRES POWER CORD
• 90° MANUAL UP
10 In Stock
VOLTAGE : 220-230V ~ 50Hz
POWER : 40W
FAN GUARD : 6 INCHES
CLIMATE CLASS : T
WARRANTY PERIOD : 1 YEAR
MODEL NO.: ACF-6
PACKAGING DIMENSIONS : L21.5cm x W21.5 cm x H27.2cm
WEIGHT : 1.9KGS
Plug into any AC 220-240V, 50Hz source, ensure that the plug and the socket fit well. You can operate the appliance by the dial control panel.
1. Dial Control Panel
Symbols and Functions:
OFF: Turn OFF the fan
QUIET: Quiet Speed
1: Medium Speed
2: High Speed
QUIET + SWING: Quiet Speed with Automatic Left-Right Oscillation
1 + SWING: Medium Speed with Automatic Left-Right Oscillation
2 + SWING: High Speed with Automatic Left-Right Oscillation
In oscillation mode (SWING), the fan automatically oscillates approximately 65 degrees from the Left direction to the Right direction, and vice versa.
2. Tilting Angle Up-Down Adjustment
The wind angle of the fan can be adjustable by pressing the fan head up or down. You can operate the up/down angle of the fan head manually for about 90°.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
• Always unplug the fan before cleaning.
• Use only a soft, damp cloth to gently wipe and clean the outer surfaces of the fan.
• Ensure that the fan is switched OFF from the supply mains before removing the guard.
• To clean between the fan guard grilles, we recommend using a flexible dust wand, vacuum cleaner or compressed air to gently remove the dust.
• DO NOT immerse the fan in water and never allow water to drip into the motor housing.
• DO NOT use gasoline, paint thinner, cleaning agents or other chemicals to clean the fan.
• For storage, you may leave the fan assembled and covered to protect it from dusr. Store the fan in a cool, dry place.