BATTERY OPERATED WIRELESS DOORBELL
• WIRELESS DESIGN
• EASY TO INSTALL
• STRONG ANTI-INTERFERENCE SYSTEM
• RADIO CODING AND DECODING
• LOW POWER CONSUMPTION
• WEATHERPROOF TRANSMITTER WITH BLUE LED INDICATOR
• 5 LEVELS OF VOLUME CONTROL - HIGHER, HIGH, MEDIUM, LOW AND MUTE
• SUPERHETERODYNE LEARNING CODE IS APPLIED, WHICH SETS UP THE SPECIFIC MELODY SELECTED BY EACH INDIVIDUAL TRANSMITTER THAT HAS SYNCHRONIZED WITH THE SAME RECEIVER.
• COMPLIES TO IMDA APPROVED
30 In Stock
POLYPHONY SOUND : 36
DISTANCE COVERAGE : UP TO 50 METERS
BATTERY : 1 X 12V (INCLUDED)
3 X AA (NOT INCLUDED)
MODEL NO.: DD-188
PACKING DIMENSION: L18.3cm x W3.5cm x H24.4cm
• Open the battery compartment cover of the receiver and load 3 x AA alkaline batteries.
• Transmitter is powered with 12V battery (battery included).
• Fix the transmitter on the wall near the door with screws or adhesive tapes.
• Avoid placing transmitter near areas with high temperature, high humidity, metal or electromagnetic surfaces.
• Please replace the battery if the transmitter is not functioning properly.
• Code Recording
- If the transmitter and receiver are found not to be synchronized, you can first select your desired melody by pressing the melody selection button and then select your desired volume by pressing the volume selection button on the receiver. Once done, press and hold the melody selection button for 3 seconds, which the receiver’s LED indicator light will flash, signifying that the code recording status is in operation. Then, press and hold the transmitter’s push button to complete the synchronization. This will allow the transmitter and receiver to be synchronized using the same code and operate together as a unit.