MAX POWER : 3120W
RATED VOLTAGE : AC 220-240V
MAX RATED CURRENT : 15A/16A
RATED FREQUENCY : 50Hz
MODEL NO.: TSA-D07
PACKING DIMENSION: L15.5cm x W8cm x H21cm
1. Setting the real-time firstly. Rotate clockwise the dial, make the arrow point to the real-time. (Example: It is 9:00 am at present. Rotate the dial and make the arrow point to 9:00).
2. Push the segments outwards for working ON. Each segment represents 15 minutes. (Example: You want to let the electric apparatus work during 10:15-11:00. Push three segments outwards between 10:15 and 11:00.
3. Push down the switch and situate it to the position timer.
4. Insert the plug of the electric apparatus in the timer and then connect the timer plug to the main power. Finally the electric apparatus will be worked as set above.
• Do not exceed maximum power load specified in the rating label located on the product.
• Situate the switch to the position "I", now the timer is permanently ON, which is not controlled by program.
• It will keep the same program every day unless change.
• Once power off, need reset the present time when reuse it.
• Make sure not to disassembly the timer by yourself.
• Indoor use only.