13A ANALOGUE MINI TIMER
FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• UP TO 24 TIMES MULTIPLE ON/OFF PER DAY
• EACH SEGMENT REPRESENTS 30 MINUTES
• SAFETY SHUTTERS
30 In Stock
MAX POWER : 3120W
RATED VOLTAGE : AC 220V-240V
MAX RATED CURRENT : 13A
RATED FREQUENCY : 50Hz
MODEL NO.: 2601
PACKING DIMENSION: L14cm x W6cm x H21cm
1. Setting the real-time firstly. Rotate clockwise the dial, make the arrow point to the real time. (Example: It is 8:00am at present. Rotate the dial and make the arrow point to 8:00).
2. Push the segments outwards for working ON. Each segment represents 30 minutes. (Example: You want to let the electric apparatus work during 10:00-11:00. Push two segments outwards between 10:00 and 11:00).
3. Push down the switch and situate it to the position timer.
4. Insert the plug of the electric apparatus in the timer and then connect the timer plug to the main power. Finally the electric apparatus will be worked as set above.
• 220-240V AC, 50Hz
• It will keep the same program every day unless change.
• Once power off, need reset the real-time when reuse it.
• I = permanently ON
• Indoor use only.