LED FLEXIBLE LIGHT STRIP
FEATURES / DESCRIPTION
• BATTERY OPERATED
• CUT, PEEL & STICK
Out of stock
LEDs : 30
LUMENS : 50
BEAM ANGLE : 120°
LIGHT COLOUR : DAYLIGHT WHITE
POWER : 1.5W
LED LIFE TIME : UP TO 30,000 HOURS
LENGTH : 1 METER
BATTERY : 3 X AA (BATTERY NOT INCLUDED)
MODEL NO.: LS-570
PACKING DIMENSION: L12.5cm x W5cm x H16.5cm
• Remove the LED light strip and its components from the packaging.
• First, check whether the LED light strip is functioning properly by inserting 3 x AA alkaline batteries into the battery box battery compartment with the correct polarity. Switch ON the battery box on/off switch and ensure that the LED light strip lights up. Next, remove the batteries from the battery box. [Note: Already processed or cut strips are excluded from reclamation, conversion or redemption.]
• The LED light strip can only be shortened and not extended. It can only be shortened at the marked spots. It is done by cutting the light strip with scissors at the broken lines as shown in [Note: When shortening the LED light strip, its cut end is no longer protected from dust or water. It can be protected again by restoring and closing the cut end with neutral silicone.]
• Measure and cut the LED light strip carefully to your required length.
• Peel off the adhesive foil from the backside of the LED light strip. Stick and press the light strip carefully onto your desired location for 1 minute before letting go.
• Insert 3 x AA alkaline batteries into the battery box battery compartment with the correct polarity. Switch ON the battery box on/off switch and ensure that the LED light strip lights up.